Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March News

Happy March - my favorite month!!

Spring is in this month!! We have three birthdays this month!! And we have a lot of fun things planned.

Just a quick shout out, I was able to celebrate my last day of February ringing in Mardi Gras with style. In Montana it is not such a big deal. So, I had my very first King Cake - my new addiction.

With that said, please make sure you see the pics of Ms. Faria's AM class if you have not already.

Now for March . . .

First off: we will celebrate Ms. Sophia on the 10th March, and Ms. Faria on the 11th March!!

Second, we have two set SNOW days - since winter is not as crazy this year, these days are still set as SNOW days. So, with that said, we will have NO MONTESSORI classes for the 16th and 17th March. We will have full child care provided.

DO not forget about St. Patrick's Day!! I know that the activity class has a few fun ideas prepared to ring in this fun day! DO NOT FORGET - WEAR GREEN and help celebrate.


And then: We will be having a Science Fair at Brennan Hall. The fair will be from 8am to 5 pm; stop by and see the great ideas of science from our Upper elementary students. GO Science!!!


20 March - First Day of Spring!!!!!

Again: we will celebrate Ms. Heather - 25 Mar. My first bday in SC and I am looking forward to NO SNOW on this day!! HA HA!!

I have been informed, we have reached the end of the Primary Parent meetings, as all the topics and subjects have been discussed. If there is any new info - I will let everyone know.

We are in Open Enrollment and have received a quite a few of the forms and fees have been paid. With that said, if you have not filled out the forms for the next school year (2017 - 2018), please do so. Open enrollment - what does that mean exactly:

This means that registration is now open to the public and registration for classes is on a first come, first serve basis. In order to secure your child’s spot in their classes for the 2017-2018 School Year, you will need to register as soon as possible. This is especially true for our Toddler Programs that fill up the quickest since there are so few spaces available. There is also a registration deadline set for March 13th. Those that register after March 13th, will need to pay an additional $25 fee when registering.  

And lastly, starting in March I am going to pick a class and do a spotlight on the things that they are doing for the month. This spotlight will include insider details to the in-and-outs of classroom life and the activities within the classroom as well. I will include pictures and many other fun tidbits of things. So make sure you like and follow us on Facebook and look for your precious ones class(es)!! I promise to get them all!!

DISCLAIMER: this will be random!! I promise to get them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment